My “Get real! :-)” week was pretty good. Lots achieved.
- [X] Approve new service Ts & Cs
- [ ] Kexi – liaise on mailing list re testing issues…
- [X] Small updates to client web site
- [X] Database updates to client site
- [-] Layout work for high priority customer project (linked with CMS dev)
- [ ] CMS development
- [ ] Feature-freeze spec
- [ ] Roadmap & assign target dates
- [ ] Soft launch on test web site
- [X] Pick up files from a cool F/LOSS project and start documenting…
- [-] 2 swims – 1 mile each
- [-] Cook something “new”!
- [X] Social life: this week, it’s on Thursday! 🙂
- [-] Address issues with service providers
- [-] Finish the book Getting Things Done
- If time, use orgmode in more of a GTD-style method
My life doesn’t revolve around the television. I don’t watch any terrestrial broadcasts. I am especially uninterested in “prime”-time offerings (e.g. soaps). Ugh. Instead…
- [X] See yet more Family Guy !!
- [-] BSG: Finish The Plan and try to start Caprica !
- [X] Maybe continue with ST:TNG because I can’t help myself 😉
It’s a sea-change. Day off planned, plus lots of stuff happening outside of work mean I’m taking a break from planning anything at all. A number of loose ends to tie up and various new ideas to ponder mean I’ll still be busy thinking all week. 🙂